Buy your Early Bird ticket (limited numbers available)!
Conference date: 3 May 2019
Conference format: 8:00 - 14:00
Location: London (TBC)
Multiple:X is the flagship Private Equity and Venture Capital Conference hosted by London Business School. Attended by figures spearheading the industry, the conference provides a prestigious platform for rich debate, knowledge sharing and networking among prominent investment professionals as well as a selection of the brightest students from around the world.
Organised by the LBS PE/VC Club, the event capitalises on the deep industry links and academic stature of London Business School to attract over 400 practitioners and students each year, from general partners, limited partners, trusted advisors, students and other industry participants.
Speakers this year include:
· Suranga Chandratillake - General Partner, Balderton Capital
· Alain Carrier - Senior Managing Director, CPPIB
· Neil MacDougall - Managing Partner and CEO, Silverfleet Capital
· Juan de Ocha - Managing Director, KKR Capstone
· Tom Sargeant - Managing Director, Bain Capital
· Pierre Socha - Partner, Amadeus Capital
· Vasile Foca - Managing Partner, Talis Capital
· Wouter Volckaert - CIO, Force Over Mass
· Andrew Sealey - Managing Partner and CEO, Campbell Lutyens
On the 3rd May 2019, Multiple:X 2019 in London promises to continue provoking conversations that matter, as Private Equity & Venture Capital firms navigate a marketplace featuring record levels of dry powder and intense competition for increasingly scarce quality investment opportunities.
Multiple:X 2019 Organising Committee